This course provides a comprehensive and practical understanding of ISO 19011 Guidelines for auditing management systems and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements. Additionally, it gives Students the skills they need to conduct internal or external quality audits as either a member of an audit team or as an audit team leader.
Specifically, People who:
- are developing and implementing an Environmental Management System
- are looking to work in the area of audit planning services
- have found their existing Environmental Management System is not giving you the benefits it should
- want to be able to conduct Environmental Management System internal audits within your organization either as part of an audit team or an audit team leader
- want to become an internal Environmental Management System auditor
- want to become an independent environmental external auditor either as a part of an audit team or an audit team leader
- wish to consolidate any informal experience you may have gained in your career
The program is not industry specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas. Designed to teach students how to perform an environmental management system audit both as a member of an audit team or as an audit team leader.
The Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor course (Accredit Global – EM AU ATL) is internationally recognized and completed fully online .
|Subject units covered:|
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Procedures|
|Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Context of the organisation||Document review|
|Leadership & Planning||Objectives scope & criteria|
|Planning an audit||Resources|
|Roles of the Auditor||Responsibilities of the Auditor|
This course costs $1,395.00 (AUD)
Course fees include:
- Mapped to Global relevant ISO / Industry Standard/s
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
There are no prerequisites for this course.