The Management Systems Auditing Course (Competency Unit of Accredit Global – Internationally Recognised) is certified and internationally recognised and completed fully online. This course can also be completed via Face to Face or Virtual Delivery Systems in a One on One Environment. This online course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful internal audit as part of the audit team.
- audit management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS Standards
- perform internal audits within your organisation
- Responsible for Risk Management Assessments
Excellent for anyone who wants to:
- consolidate their informal and formal experiences
- be an internal auditor as an audit team or audit team leader
- work in audit planning and audit program implementation
- better understand the processes of internal audits, including operations managers and Directors and business owners
- Become credentialed at an International Level
This course can also be completed via Face to Face or our Virtual Delivery Systems in a One on One Environment. Contact us for more information.
The Management Systems Auditing Course (Accredit Global – AU) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Audit Fundamentals; Terminology, Approach and Quality Systems||Auditing; Processes, Principals and Procedures|
|Audit Report: Development, Draft and Final Reporting||Closing the Audit; Pre and Post Audit Reporting|
|Audit Skills; Engagement, Verbal Communication, Writing Formats||Document Review; Timing, Enquiry and Reporting|
|Understanding Audits; Objectives, Scope and Criteria Evaluation||Planning; Resources, Timing and Deliverables|
|Auditor Functions; Roles; Responsibilities and Accountabilities|
This course costs $1495.00 (AUD) Course fees include:
- Downloadable copy of the relevant ISO / Industry Standard/s
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
There are no prerequisites for this course.